- The training course yesterday was challenging to say the least.
- I had to learn a 2-week course of HTML in 7 hours.
- There were only 3 of us in the class and the other 2 had taken an HTML class before.
- I am not a techie at ALL.
- Right about 1pm I thought I might burst into tears from frustration.
- I did not.
- I don’t do well with being in last place.
- I’m still exhausted.
What is This Reddish Stuff?
- It’s sporadically in my CM and when I use the loo since Day 19.
- I ovulated on Day 17.
- There’s no way I could be starting my period.
- It’s now Day 21.
- Internet says “mid-cycle spotting is normal”.
- Not normal for me.
- Acupuncturist gave me herbs to warm my qi.
- I’m running cold these days (and my temps prove it).
- Let me say it one more time: It was a good month to take a break.
Who’s Moving to Florida?
- Not us.
- Thanks for all of your comments–they sent me to reality check land.
- We will continue to visit relatives for the free sun and sand.
- I am trying to embrace the freezing–whoops, brisk!–wind on my walk to work and back.
On Bars and Lesbians
- I like lesbians–obviously–I married one.
- I have a great group of lesbian friends and I really like hanging out with them.
- But not at bars.
- I don’t put myself in a box that says “lesbian” on the label because that’s not ‘who’ I am.
- Lesbian bars make me very boxed in and uncomfortable.
- NYC bar flies seem to be like the popular clique in HS. They all look the same and act the same and have the same haircut.
- Over it.
- Glad to hear others don’t “get it” either!
If you’re interested in Irish history in the 1920’s, I strongly recommend the movie, “The Wind That Sha.kes the Barley”. Excellent film, even if I did have to turn on the subtitles to understand the thick Irish brogue.
Well, that turned into a long post after all.