It was a full moon. That must have been the issue. I always get a little crazy with a full moon.
The cold feet syndrome has left the building.
We had such a wonderful weekend consisting of: K’s fabulous home cooked meals, brunch with friends, a small dinner party Saturday night, brunch with a TTC NYC/NJ group, yoga, bath bombs, watching an incredible documentary on Darfur “The Devil Came on Horseback” which combined with Boomba’s photos, made K start researching adoption.
Looking at my IVF calendar, I realized there’s a whole lot coming up so I should start cracking.
- Pap is scheduled for this Wednesday.
- Called CCB to see if donor came in Jan. 12 as scheduled. He did not. However, he had vials CCB bought back (which means someone probably got pregnant!) so I was able to buy 2 more vials bringing our grand total to 4. CCB remarked, “You’re lucky. He is very popular.” I cannot express how much I want This Man’s baby. There will not be another donor. I even begged the rep to just give me his address and I’d take care of business myself! Hee.
- Shipped out 2 vials for upcoming IVF cycle. They only need one but if something goes wrong they need a backup.
- Called RE to see if he needed to do a repeat HSG test. Everything is OK and has been OK with me, so he does not. Yippee!
- Called RE to see if he needs to do a trial transfer test. He already checked this out with last year’s HSG and since there’s never been any problems with my IUI’s, I am good to go.
- Called in RX for estrogen patches–picking them up tonight.
- Checked to make sure I have antagon to start cycle. This was donated, so I have enough for now.
- Checked to make sure I have enough Follistim/Gonal F. I had more donated to me this weekend, so I think I have enough, but I might need 450 iu more.
- I have medrol
- I have doxycycline
- I have two boxes of donated Progesterone in Oil 50 mg.
- Need to buy….hopefully a boxload of PIO.
- Need to buy five more vials of antagon after I start stimming. Insurance coverage?
- Need to buy 10 vials of Menopur. Not certain insurance will cover. Urgh.
- 1 glass of powdered wheatgrass mixed with blueberry/pomegranite juice
- 1 prenatal
- 1 B6
- 1 L’arginine
- 1 baby aspirin
- 1 calcium/mag/zinc combo
- 2 T wheatgerm
- 2 T flaxseed meal
Now that I’ve written that all out…I feel ready and dare I say…excited. I have to stop being so hard on myself and wanting everything to be just perfect because that isn’t going to happen.
Thank you Poppy for making me laugh and bringing me back to reality! I needed that!
We’ll do this IVF and then we may do another. And if that doesn’t get a baby then we’ll go with K’s eggs and my ute. By this point…our 4 vials will be gone and we will be looking for someone else’s baby to make our own. That’s the plan…