There’s been so much going on with ‘plans’ and I’ve gone too far inside my future head.
Taking a step back here’s what we have decided:
We don’t want to move to Europe or Latin America. Our sights have been set on Asia 100% and that’s where we want to channel all of our energy.
Receiving a blessing from the monks in 2004
So, Chicken is interviewing for
IF the expat/work abroad gig all comes together in the next 6 months, then we move.
IF it doesn’t, we go with the original plan of traveling with the kids. The sabbatical will be 6 months-one year. Not sure how much they will give us and we haven’t pushed it….yet. Of course, I want one year!
Either way, in six months we will be GOING!
The official countdown has begun.
I am positively giddy with the excitement the future is going to bring.
In my room, Nong Khai. Thailand 2004
Plus, there’s one more HUGE decision we’ve made. The NYC apartment will be gone. We’ll not try to sublet it or hold onto it. We will go and be free. Whatever we decide after re-entry, is a mystery.
Perhaps we’ll stay abroad or find a place on the beach or…who knows.
But, we are GOING!!
My scooter, loaded up from a shopping trip.