On the To Do List for Today:
- Go to Dentist-have filling replaced
- Drop off boots at Cobbler’s
- Brave the crowds at Tra.der Joes
- Carry 30 lbs of groceries back home
- Eat More Sushi
- Do 5 loads of laundry
- Conference Call (I’m ‘working’ from home today)
- Check email and make sure there’s nothing that can’t wait until Monday
- Pick up Dry Cleaning
- Go to regular grocery store
- Buy a case of cat food at pet store
- Peel and chop 3 lbs of carrots for “Citrus Gl.azed Carrots”
- Make 2 loaves of Pumpkin Bread
- Peel 4 lbs of squash and 2 lbs of turnips for casserole
- Peel and quarter 6 lbs of pears for “pear and blueberry cobbler with cornmeal biscuits”
- Discover Pears are not ripe enough.
- Make Gingerbread instead
- Go to Gym (K)
- Listen to Pan.dora Radio while doing most of the above
- Make Punjabi Chicken and Spinach for Dinner
- Watch a movie
We’re on #21 and it’s 6:30pm….not bad for a day’s work!
I’m thankful we work together as a team.