Nutella asked: What are the plans for Chicken to resume her work travel schedule? Will you be looking for new employment outside the home or staying home with the twins full time?
- Chicken has been offered a new job in the company from–a twin mom of two boys who were also born exactly at 35 weeks and 5 days, same as us! Talk about working for someone who ‘gets’ your life! She worked with her on a project 2 years ago, they’ve stayed in contact and this position came up. It literally just fell in her lap. The best part? She’ll be working from home. Absolutely ZERO travel! She starts in mid June and I will be a full time stay at home mom.
- Yes! I’m a member of the Manhattan Mothers of Multiples club and it’s been the best $40 membership fee I’ve paid for any club.
- We’ve never had a problem with it. They look completely, totally, 100% different to us.
- I don’t work anymore. I was laid off before I got pregnant and do not intend to go back to work for a couple of years. Chicken works for a management consulting firm.
- Chicken just got her drugs in the mail this past week–Domperidone, which you can’t get in the good old USA. We had to order them from New Zealand. She’d started pumping about 2 weeks prior and putting Grunter to the breast when he was done on me. These 3 things can supposedly bring in your milk. It will take about 4-6 weeks now that we have the drugs. We’ll see what happens!
- Yes, we are thinking we’d like to do this again. Maybe. Not anytime soon. But just today Chicken declared we needed another one and that she guessed she could get pregnant. I would have NEVER predicted her to say either of those things even a year ago! If we do it, we’ll go straight to IVF and only transfer one egg. If it works, it works. We love our twins, but we’d really love just one more. Plus, one would seem SO EASY after two!